Latest COVID-19 Advice from the Department of Health
The latest advice from the Department of Health states the following:
- Staff and visitors are not required to wear a surgical mask in a residential care facility located in NSW
- There are no restrictions on the number of visitors a resident can have each day or at any one time.
Even though this update advises that masks are no longer required to be worn by staff or visitors, until we have the resident vaccinations completed, we would prefer that all visitors continue to wear masks as an additional precaution and we are also continuing to have all staff wear masks until they are fully vaccinated.
We are requesting families and friends for your cooperation and understanding as our main priority is the continued wellbeing and safety of our residents.
All visits will continue to be booked in across our homes until vaccinations are completed. Please contact your home to arrange a time for you to visit.
Please do not visit any of our homes if you:
- have COVID-19 symptoms– fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19
- live in any areas/states/suburbs that have increased testing
- are a close contact of a person with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis and are within their self-isolation period
- live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
If you are unable to visit, we do have video calling facilities available to keep you in touch with your loved one. Please contact your facility to arrange this.
We encourage you to check the NSW Health website regularly for the latest advice. This can be accessed by the below link:
Please be assured that we are continuing to monitor the situation very closely and we are committed to keeping you up to date as information becomes available.
Pathways Killara Gardens is an elegant 105 bed aged care residence located on Sydney’s North Shore, that provides both high and low care in a beautifully maintained environment.
Opened in August 2016, Pathways Cronulla Pines is a purpose built 88 bed aged care facility with Memory Support Community, located adjacent to the Cronulla Golf Course.
Pathways Sailors Bay is an award-winning 121 bed residence situated in Northbridge delivering our Wellbeing programs and the highest quality care and emotional support.
Pathways acquired the existing 40 bed aged care facility at Cronulla in 2008, which delivers personalised care by the sea. Residents enjoy well-appointed rooms and lounges.