Exciting new part-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
Seeking an enthusiastic, responsible and caring Registered Nurse (RN), who will be actively involved in providing care for residents in a boutique care facility. The RN will be involved in a supportive, collaborative work environment, where the well-being of our residents is our priority.
We have several opportunities for experienced and junior Registered Nurses to join us, with Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EEN) positions also on offer.
The successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Aged Care industry is desirable,
- Current registration with AHPRA,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Ability to problem solve efficiently,
- Excellent organisation and time management skills,
- Ability to work within a team,
- Ability to use initiative, organise tasks and lead a team of AIN’s,
- Minimum of 1 year post graduate experience in a clinical setting (Hospital or Aged Care),
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of out of hours facility management,
- An ability to demonstrate dedication and a genuine commitment to providing the highest standard of care and services to our residents.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity.
Opened in October 2013, Pathways Sailors Bay is a 121 bed aged care residence in the historic Sydney suburb of Northbridge.
Pathways Sailors Bay offers a level of sophistication and quality not yet seen in aged care, with beautifully detailed interiors from designers TSD, custom artwork by photographer Cole Bennetts and feature gardens by renowned landscape architect Brendan Moar.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing Date: – 03/11/2021
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.