Exciting new part-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
We are seeking a part-time Registered Nurse (RN), who will be actively involved in providing care for our residents. The RN will be involved in a supportive, collaborative work environment, where the well-being of our residents is our priority.
The successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Aged Care industry is desirable,
- Current registration with AHPRA,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Ability to problem solve efficiently,
- Excellent organisation and time management skills,
- Ability to work within a team,
- Ability to use initiative, organise tasks and lead a team of AIN’s,
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience,
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of out of hours facility management,
- An ability to demonstrate dedication and a genuine commitment to providing the highest standard of care and services to our residents.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity.
Joining the Pathways Residences group in 2017, Pathways Ashley House is a heritage listed 40 bed residential aged-care facility located in the Sydney suburb of Roseville, which is now offering employment opportunities for an experienced registered nurse.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing Date: –
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.