Exciting new part-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
Seeking enthusiastic, responsible and caring Registered nurses who love working with the aged.
We have several opportunities for experienced and junior registered nurses to join a boutique care facility.
If you love engaging elders and value teamwork in a supportive and innovative setting this may be the position for you.
- Have a genuine passion for caring for elderly people and are driven to make a difference in their life
- Current AHPRA registration with relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve efficiently and effectively
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to use initiative and organise tasks.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity
- Proof of Influenza Vaccination
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Professional Registration.
Opened in August 2016, Pathways Cronulla Pines is a 169-bed purpose-built aged care facility with Memory Support Community, located on Sturt Road, Cronulla.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Closing Date: 31/05/2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references and must provide evidence of both influenza and Covid-19 vaccination
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.