Exciting new part-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
Seeking an enthusiastic, responsible and caring Registered Nurse (RN), who will be actively involved in providing care for residents in a boutique care facility. The RN will be involved in a supportive, collaborative work environment, where the well-being of our residents is our priority.
- Competitive salary on offer
- New graduate program for junior RN’s
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunity to be supported with further education and qualification for the right candidate.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity,
- Professional Registration.
Opened in October 2013, Pathways Sailors Bay is a 121 bed aged care residence in the historic Sydney suburb of Northbridge. Pathways Sailors Bay offers a level of sophistication and quality not yet seen in aged care, with beautifully detailed interiors, custom artwork and feature gardens.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing Date: 08/12/2021
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references and must provide evidence of both influenza and Covid-19 vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.