Exciting new positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading aged care providers.
We are requiring a person for our busy reception in an Aged Care Facility in the Northern suburbs. The position is for 3 days per week (Monday – Wednesday). Hours of work 9am – 5pm.
Whilst you will be the initial point of contact for visitors and incoming calls, you will also be actively involved in a diverse range of office and business functions. Previous experience in hospital or residential aged care is advantageous.
You will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering, screening and transferring calls, assisting the administration manager, with various administrative duties.
Onsite parking available. Café on-site.
The successful candidates will have:
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face to face.
- Articulate and patient phone manner
- Helpful and friendly attitude
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- Good, solid computer skills, with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional, outgoing and efficient manner
- Strong work ethic and willingness to assist at all levels.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity
- Proof of Influenza Vaccine
- Proof of Covid -19 Vaccine.
Opened in October 2013, Pathways Sailors Bay is a 121 bed aged care residence in the historic Sydney suburb of Northbridge. Pathways Sailors Bay offers a level of sophistication and quality not yet seen in aged care, with beautifully detailed interiors from designers TSD, custom artwork by photographer Cole Bennetts and feature gardens by renowned landscape architect Brendan Moar.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 25/02/2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.