Exciting new positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
Seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic Physiotherapist who loves working with more mature clients to join our care facility.
If you are flexible, love engaging elders and value team work in an innovative setting, then this may be the position for you. The hours are flexible starting at 6 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Potential Candidates will require:
- Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy (or equivalent qualification)
- Physiotherapy registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct patient physiotherapy assessment and management within an aged care setting, in line with current physiotherapy practice
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage both clinical and non-clinical duties with minimal supervision from others
- Knowledge of, commitment to and experience with quality improvement activities
- Understanding and demonstrated ability to apply the values and direction of the Organisation in the delivery of care.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- Police Check
- Right to work in Australia
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity
- Covid – 19 Vaccination
- Influenza Vaccination
- NDIS Worker Screening Check.
Opened in August 2016, Pathways Cronulla Pines is a purpose built aged-care facility with Memory Support Community, located on Sturt Road, Cronulla.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to HRyan@pathways.com.au today.
Closing Date: 25/02/2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.