Exciting new full-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
We are seeking a full time Occupational Therapist, who will be actively involved in planning care for our residents to promote their wellbeing, thereby enriching their day. Using a holistic approach, the primary objective is to reduce pain, maximise mobility and function and help our residents find purpose.
The successful candidates will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to build good relationships,
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and the ability to manage multiple tasks,
- Sound planning and time management skills,
- A degree in Occupational Therapy,
- A passion for improving the lives of the elderly,
- Committed to delivery and an exceptional level of service,
- Current registration with AHPRA,
- Understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and process is desirable.
- Conducting comprehensive resident assessments,
- Develop and implement innovative treatment plans and pain management,
- Be an integral part of the team that includes our physiotherapist, clinical manager and clinical coordinator.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity.
Pathways Residences Cronulla Pines is a boutique organisation that provides excellence in aged care accommodation in the Shire. We offer a unique workplace environment that embraces respect, harmony and trust.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
“Working as an occupational therapist in aged care is an exceptionally rewarding experience. In residential aged care I feel you are privileged with the unique opportunity to build strong connections with incredible people over longer periods of time and make meaningful contributions to their quality of life.”
Jessica Sydney University Occupational Therapist Graduate 2017 who joined Pathways Aged Care in February 2018.
Closing Date: –
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.