Exciting new positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading aged care providers.
We have a permanent part-time position (7 am-3 pm).
The successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in aged care housekeeping
- Show attention to detail
- Be hardworking and reliable
- Be well presented and have a friendly nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in chemical handling
- Able to work as part of a team as well as working unsupervised
- Ability to work safely
- Knowledge and understanding of manual handling
- Basic literacy numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and organise tasks
- Understanding of Infection Control
- Committed to delivery and an exceptional level of service
- Willing to take direction and complete all tasks efficiently
- General cleaning within the Facility
- Interacting with residents, ensuring that they are satisfied or answering any questions they may have
People applying for this position must be able to work unrestricted time slots and/or days of the week.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity
- Proof of Influenza Vaccination
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
Opened in August 2016, Pathways Cronulla Pines is a purpose built aged-care facility with Memory Support Community, located on Sturt Road, Cronulla.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 31/05/2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.