Exciting new part-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
- Assist in the Kitchen where required
- Dining room set up
- Serving of meals to residents.
To apply for this position, you will possess the following:
- A passion for creating an exceptional dining experience
- A caring personality
- Strong communication skills to interact with staff and residents
- Preparation of our dining rooms to 5 star standard
- Knowledge of special diet requirements, allergens, texture modified foods preferred
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work unsupervised
- Team player
- Strong English language skills
- Well presented and self motivated
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great job security
- Excellent working conditions
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity
- Influenza Vaccination
- Covid-19 Vaccination.
Opened in August 2016, Pathways Cronulla Pines is a purpose built aged-care facility with Memory Support Community, located on Sturt Road, Cronulla.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to HRyan@pathways.com.au today.
Closing Date: 25/02/2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.