Exciting new part-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
Pathways Residences Ashley House is now offering employment opportunities for General Services Officer/Catering Assistant. Currently, we are hiring for a Casual position, with view to Permanent Part-Time. Must be available Monday to Sunday.
The successful candidates will have:
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship,
- Certificate III in hospitality or previous experience working in aged care/hospitality experience,
- Knowledge and understanding of the Accreditation process,
- Knowledge of special diet requirements, allergens, texture modified foods,
- Knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety Regulations,
- A passion for creating an exceptional dining experience,
- A caring, positive and friendly personality,
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with staff and residents,
- Preparation of our dining rooms to 5 star standards,
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work unsupervised,
- A team player attitude and a willingness to help where required,
- Strong English speaking skills,
- Well-presented and self-motivated,
- Experience in Aged Care.
- Be responsible for effective and efficient delivery of quality services to residents,
- Provide best practice service in food preparation, kitchen cleanliness and efficient food delivery to residents,
- Work seamlessly across the kitchen and maintain the general cleaning of the kitchen, dining rooms, servery areas and associated equipment,
- Maintain compliance against industry codes of practice,
- Provide a high level of customer service to all people at Pathways.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity.
Joining the Pathways Residences group in 2017, Pathways Ashley House is a heritage listed 40 bed residential aged-care facility located in the Sydney suburb of Roseville, which is now offering employment opportunities for an GSO/Catering Assistant.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing Date: –
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.