Exciting new positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
Pathways Residences Killara Gardens is now offering a casual employment opportunity for a Catering Assistant for AM and PM shifts. Casual position 20 hours per week with view to Permanent Part-Time. Must be available Monday to Friday.
The successful candidates will have:
- A passion for creating an exceptional dining experience,
- A caring personality,
- Strong communication skills to interact with staff and residents,
- Preparation of our dining rooms to 5 star standard,
- Knowledge of special diet requirements, allergens, texture modified foods preferred,
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work unsupervised,
- Team player,
- Strong English language skills,
- Well presented and self motivated,
- Experience in a similar role.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity.
Opened in 2006, Pathways Killara Gardens is an elegant 105 bed aged care residence providing both high and low care. Located in the leafy heart of Sydney’s north shore, the residence provides a luxurious environment with beautifully crafted furniture and landscaped gardens.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Closing Date: –
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.