Exciting new positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
We are currently seeking a Chef for 5 Star Aged Care Facility in the Sutherland Shire.
You will require the following attributes:
- A passion for creating exceptional meals
- Caring Personality
- Excellent communication skills to interact with staff and residents
- Preparation of our menu to consistently produce an inspiring dining experience
- Sound knowledge of special dietary requirements
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work in a busy kitchen
- Thorough understanding of HACCP procedures and current food safety standards
- Minimum Cert 3 in Commercial Cookery with at least 5 years solid experience in aged care, hospitals or restaurants
- Monitoring of food costs and ordering of supplies
- Experience with menu planning
- Well presented and self motivated
- Immediate Start.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity.
Opened in August 2016, Pathways Cronulla Pines is a purpose built aged-care facility with Memory Support Community, located on Sturt Road, Cronulla.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing Date: 10/11/2021
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.