Exciting new positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative people to join our busy café in our Aged Care Facility.
Availability to work:
– Wednesday – Thursday (07.30 – 14.30)
– Friday – Saturday (09.00 – 17.00)
You will require the following attributes:
- Experience in a busy café environment
- Barista experience preferred but not essential
- High attention to detail with food presentation
- Punctuality is essential
- Well-presented and able to maintain a clean work area
- Able to work alone and be creative with food menu under guidance of Head Chef
- Excellent communication skills and personnel presentation
- Working in a small team you must be flexible with your duties
- Must be experienced in producing food at a consistent high level.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity
- Influenza Vaccination
- Covid-19 Vaccination
Opened in October 2013, Pathways Sailors Bay is a 121 bed aged care residence in the historic Sydney suburb of Northbridge. Pathways Sailors Bay offers a level of sophistication and quality not yet seen in aged care, with beautifully detailed interiors from designers TSD, custom artwork by photographer Cole Bennetts and feature gardens by renowned landscape architect Brendan Moar.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Closing Date: 25/04/2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.