Exciting new positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
Pathways Cronulla Pines is a 169 bed Aged Care residence located in Cronulla, providing exceptional care and services. We are now offering employment opportunities for experienced Assistants in Nursing with demonstrated dementia experience.
We have positions available for all shifts in the Facility.
The successful candidates will have:
- Appropriate aged care experience
- Passion for delivering exceptional care for vulnerable residents
- High level of negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm to help deliver interesting and meaningful leisure activities.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity
- Proof of Influenza vaccination status
- Proof of Covid – 19 vaccination status.
Opened in August 2016, Pathways Cronulla Pines is a 169-bed purpose-built aged care facility with Memory Support Community, located on Sturt Road, Cronulla.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing Date: 31/05/2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.