Exciting new part-time positions have become available to work at Pathways Residences, one of Australia’s leading boutique aged care providers.
We have a part time position available for an Assistant in Nursing for morning and afternoon shifts.
The successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in aged care (preferable),
- Certificate III or Certificate IV qualification,
- An ability to demonstrate dedication and a genuine commitment to providing the highest standard of care and services to our residents,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team.
All prospective employees are required to provide the following documentation:
- National Federal Police/Criminal Check,
- Right to work in Australia by nationality/Citizenship/Residency/Work Visa,
- 100 points of photographic proof of identity.
Pathways Sailors Bay is a 121 bed aged care residence located on the lower North Shore, providing both high and low care. We are now offering employment opportunities for experienced Assistants in Nursing.
If you are ready to make a difference with Pathways Residences, Apply Now!
If you are seeking an enriching and rewarding career, we would encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Closing Date: 30/06/2021
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and references.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.